In 2018, Charlotte used her bioscience-background and passion for nature to launch the first Belgian non-alcoholic spirit NONA June: an all-natural elixir with a flavor palette consisting of the perfect combination of 9 different herbs.
Last year, NONA launched NONA Spritz, one of the first non-alcoholic Spritzes in the world. Today you can find the unique vibe of our NONA spirits in the most exquisite concept stores and Michelin star restaurants. NONA’s on a roll, to say the least. Year after year, we continue to grow faster and faster.
We’re very proud to be on track in becoming the leading independent player in premium non-alcoholic spirits across Europe. And our growth is not done yet: NONA is looking for you!
As you know, you can’t do sales without a strong team having your back. As team NONA is firmly growing, we are now looking for a Sales Support Hero to be our superglue. In this key position, you will be supporting the commercial team in order to boost the overall sales results of NONA. This is not just a regular job at the office, no, we believe this role will have a huge impact on our sales and our growth as a team.
In short: whilst working closely together with the Commercial team and Supply & Planning, you will focus on all customer (service) related tasks, being a key point of contact for a big part of our customers across Europe. You represent NONA in regards to specific topics such as pricing & invoicing and will lead the overall communication towards our customers. Besides that you will also manage and follow-up incoming orders, payments and keep an eye on our local stock. With your analytical mindset, it’s no problem to track and analyze sales results. We will count on you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Office Management, Finance, Communication or Languages and 1-3 years of relevant experience or additional studies.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French. Other languages are a plus.
- Pro in Excel, Powerpoint, invoicing and customer systems.
- People-skills such as relationship building, strong communication skills and assertiveness towards external parties. You’re spontaneous and a teamplayer!
- Analytical skills, able to balance and adjust workload & priorities, able to manage stress.
- Strong empathy for customer behavior, with a keen eye for details.
- Passion for food & drinks! You can imagine this is a must-have, right?
Can you take on the challenge to become an essential part of our team? Ready to become the face of NONA for our consumers? Do you have an irresistible urge to become our right-hand of the sales team? Are people complimenting you on your positive energy and solution-oriented way of thinking? Thirsty to drink our entrepreneurial spirit? Are keywords such as “hands-on”, “proactive” and “growth mindset” present on your resume? Apply now!