In 2018, Charlotte used her bioscience-background and passion for nature to launch the first Belgian non-alcoholic spirit NONA June: an all-natural elixir with a flavor palette consisting of the perfect combination of 9 different herbs.
Last year, NONA launched NONA Spritz, one of the first non-alcoholic Spritzes in the world. Today you can find the unique vibe of our NONA spirits in the most exquisite concept stores and Michelin star restaurants. NONA’s on a roll, to say the least. Year after year, we continue to grow faster and faster.
We’re very proud to be on track in becoming the leading independent player in premium non-alcoholic spirits. And our growth is not done yet: NONA is looking for you!
We’re looking for an eager Brand Manager, with a thirst to conquer the world of non-alcoholic beverages.
In short: as our Brand Manager, you’ll be focussing on extensively understanding our Belgian & European consumers in order to access opportunities that are currently untapped. The brand and positioning of NONA will be yours to own and optimize; going from defining the brand recruitment strategy, setting up the annual brand plan and managing our external brand partners. Besides that, you will lead the delivery of all consumer-facing brand activities and develop 360° campaigns fitting our fast growth. You have a profound knowledge of business performance management: setting up and monitoring brand KPI’s make you happy right down to your little toe.
- Academic background in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in FMCG in a marketing role.
- Experience in online marketing such as content marketing + knowledge of everything related to online marketing (SEO, SEA, ROAS, Google & Facebook advertising).
- Experience in premium drinks is a plus. Experience in new to world brands – challenger brands, disruptive brands is a big plus.
- Ability to come up and evaluate concepts and executions based on creativity, strategic alignment and consumer impact.
- Natural influencer with a can-do attitude, able to manage and inspire external and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in Dutch & English. French/German is a plus.
Do you want to develop your nice track record even more? Are you a profound believer of the magic that can happen within a sales-marketing relationship? Do people compliment you on your positive energy and solution-oriented way of thinking? Obsessed by delivering and execution, alone or as part of a team? Ready to drink our entrepreneurial spirit? Are keywords such as “hands-on”, “proactive” and “growth mindset” present on your resume? Apply now!