In 2018, Charlotte used her bioscience-background and passion for nature to launch the first Belgian non-alcoholic spirit NONA June: an all-natural elixir with a flavor palette consisting of the perfect combination of 9 different herbs.
Last year, NONA launched NONA Spritz, one of the first non-alcoholic Spritzes in the world. Today you can find the unique vibe of our NONA spirits in the most exquisite concept stores and Michelin star restaurants. NONA’s on a roll, to say the least. Year after year, we continue to grow faster and faster.
We’re very proud to be on track in becoming the leading independent player in premium non-alcoholic spirits. And our growth is not done yet: NONA is looking for you in West-Germany (NRW)!
We’re looking for an eager Sales Manager, with a thirst to conquer the world of non-alcoholic beverages in Germany.
In short: as our first German NONA-member, you’ll be in for a ride. Not only will you be tapping into the premium German market (North Rhine-Westfalia region) to put NONA on the map, you will also play a key role in deciding when & where in Germany we will launch NONA next. As you will be involved in these big plans from day one, you are also the perfect person to build and manage your own sales team. The faster we grow in Germany, the more people will be added to your sales-squad. And we’re planning to go big!
Besides shaping and managing the future of NONA, you will also be the owner of the German customer portfolio. Create and execute the optimal route to consumers, focused on the premium segment (concept stores, specialist stores, premium on-trade, wholesale and later on retail). Quality relations are key.
Although you’ll be the first face of NONA in Germany, you won’t have to do your magic alone. Our Commercial & Marketing Director (+20 years of experience in premium drinks) will be your main partner in crime.
- Native German and fluent in English.
- You live in West-Germany; region of North Rhine-Westfalia.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree within Economics.
- At least 3 years of relevant sales experience within FMCG - having a network in FMCG, premium on-trade and gastronomy is a big plus.
- Strong leadership and motivation skills. Relationship building and negotiating are part of your DNA.
- You have a structured and hands-on work ethic.
- Ready to find your feet in a start- to scale-up environment: flexibility and entrepreneurship are key.
- Needless to say but you have a true passion for food & premium drinks. You breathe NONA.
Do you want to develop your sales-career and nice track-record even further? Do people compliment you on your positive energy and solution-oriented way of thinking? Driven to be the German face of NONA? Obsessed by delivery and execution? Ready to drink our entrepreneurial spirit? Are keywords such as “hands-on”, “proactive” and “growth mindset” present on your resume? Apply now!